Peak District Through The Lens
James Grant, Visit Peak District Destination Photography Partner (DPP) is self-publishing a comprehensive photography guidebook to over 65 of the most picturesque locations in the Peak District and Derbyshire.
To give you an idea of what will be included:
- Over 65 locations showing multiple viewpoints from in and around the Peak District.
- Over 250 high-quality photos.
- Quick reference guide to easily identify best locations throughout the seasons and in all weather types, from iconic views to hidden gems..
- Technical section with tips and advice for all skill levels.
- Access ratings to help you plan your visit.
- Detailed maps and information to help you capture the best from a location.
- Technical section to help improve your photography.
The book is aimed at all skill levels, from amateur to professional, from compact camera to DSLR. It will be the go to guide for a last minute short trip to a more planned longer excursion.
If you would like to know more about the book and be the first to receive James’ planned special introductory offer, please subscribe to his photography newsletter at