Take some time out this November and enjoy the chic cosiness of our hotel set within the beautiful Peak District.
Experience the splendid autumnal colours of the countryside, relax by our bar’s log fire, indulge in our new autumn fine-dining menu or simply snuggle up in bed and unwind. With therapeutic massages, candlelit baths, DVDs and magazines available, you may not want to leave the comfort of your room.
The Peacock’s November offers comprise:
A very special rate including 3 nights’ accommodation and breakfast – £450.00 for a standard or superior double, £510.00 in one of our special rooms; excellent rates to enjoy a short break with us.
THE ‘FINE DINE’ – DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST
A gastronomic treat. £230.00 per room per night for a standard double, which includes dinner from our excellent autumn a la carte menu in our three rosette restaurant. Upgrade to one of our superior doubles at £260.00.
THE ‘FIRESIDE OFFER’
The above offers are based on two people sharing; all prices inclusive of VA
The Peacock’s Head Chef, Dan Smith, has crafted a superb, seasonal autumn menu using only the finest ingredients, including game, our very own Haddon beef, apples, root vegetables and delicious spices and seasoning. Book dinner at the hotel and enjoy the autumn fine dining a la carte menu from within our attractive restaurant, with dishes such as:
• Butternut squash soup, Cropwell Bishop Stilton, sour dough crouton
• Duck liver ballotine, cep puree, pear, air dried duck, toasted brioche
• Derbyshire beef sirloin, red wine braised oxtail, Roscoff onion, kohlrabi, watercress & mustard puree
• Scottish red deer loin, smoked mash, cavolo nero & walnuts, trompette mushrooms, elderberries, lapsang souchong sauce
• Warm Michel Cluizel chocolate gateau, breakfast cereal milk sorbet, peanut and honeycomb
• Spiced crème brulee, caramelised apple, warm apple & cinnamon doughnuts, salted caramel ice cream
The Peacock at Rowsley looks forward to welcoming guests this November.
Notes to editors
The Peacock at Rowsley is a cosy, chic hotel located in the famous Peak District in the heart of England.
Part of the Haddon Estate and owned by Lord Edward Manners, the hotel has been refurbished throughout and styled by award winning designer India Mahdavi. Its 14 comfortable en suite bedrooms and one ‘special’ room are luxuriously furnished and it is an AA Inspector’s Choice 3 red star hotel.
Dan Smith, head chef, worked with Tom Aikens in London and The Peacock has been awarded three Rosettes for food by the AA.